- Most of us are familiar with the likes of Greenpeace, United Way, World Wide Fund for Nature, Map International, Direct Relief and the U.N. Foundation.
- But while these charities and other non-profits are both numerous and diverse, they are all dependent on a trusted, centralized entity.
- How would you reimagine a charity or social enterprise in the context of a DAO?
- Pitch us with a concept that reinvents any charity, non-profit or social enterprise as a DAO.
- For example, what would Green Peace, United Way or Direct Relief look like as a DAO?
- Pick one charity or social enterprise and develop your DAO idea in the form of a pitch deck, lightpaper (text document) or infographic.
- Think beyond the likes of Dream DAO, Big Green DAO, Ukraine DAO, All for Climate DAO, Impact Market DAO, Klima DAO and other existing Impact DAOs.
1. The Vision and Value Proposition
- A very brief overview of your organisation and the value that you provide to the world.
- Keep it short and simple. A few sentences max.
2. The problem you’re solving
- What is broken about current charities and other non-profits?
- Why is this an important problem to solve?
3. Target market and opportunity
- What is the total market size and how do you position your solution in the market?
- Tell the story about the scope and scale of the problem you are solving.
4. Your DAO solution
- Describe your charity or social enterprise in the context of a DAO.
- How does it work?
- How is ownership or membership defined in the context of donors, volunteers and partners?
- What roles do the DAO’s native token and NFT's play?
- What are the benefits of operating as a DAO?
- Include any other details which make your solution unique and innovative.
- Don’t get technical - even a 10 year old should be able to understand it.
- Blow us away with your creativity, communication and simplicity.
Winner 1 = 2,500 CLNY
Winner 2 = 2,000 CLNY
Winner 3 = 1,500 CLNY
Winner 4 = 1,000 CLNY
Winner 5 = 500 CLNY
- Only one entry per person per challenge, so make it a good one!
- The Colony team will choose up to 5 exceptional submissions only.
Your submission can be in the form of a short pitch deck, one-page document or an infographic.
Step 1 - Post your submission on Twitter, tag @joincolony and include the hashtag #powertobuild in your tweet.
Step 2 - Before 12pm UTC on 4th August, post a link to your Twitter post in the relevant Discord thread in the #🚀colony-missions channel.
Do not post your submission directly in the Discord thread, only post your tweet link.
4th August 2022 @ 12:00pm UTC